DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tata introduces Safari Storme Explorer Edition at Rs 10.86 lakh
On the inside, the new edition gets a top-of-the-line touchscreen infotainment system, reverse parking assist, a navigation system and faux leather seat covers.
Tata Motors today announced the launch of its new Safari Storme Explorer Edition. It will be available at all Tata showrooms starting at Rs.10.86 lakhs (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
The new Storme gets a slew of features and changes. Externally, the SUV gets Explorer front nudge guard, Explorer body decals on the C-Pillar and the hood, a chrome garnish for the projector headlights and taillights, and Explorer branded door visors. Other add-ons include a cycle carrier, cargo basket and a roof-mounted canopy.
On the inside, the Safari Storme Explorer Edition gets a top-of-the-line touchscreen infotainment system, reverse parking assist, a navigation system and faux leather seat covers.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness