Tata introduces Safari Storme Explorer Edition at Rs 10.86 lakh
On the inside, the new edition gets a top-of-the-line touchscreen infotainment system, reverse parking assist, a navigation system and faux leather seat covers.
Tata Motors today announced the launch of its new Safari Storme Explorer Edition. It will be available at all Tata showrooms starting at Rs.10.86 lakhs (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
The new Storme gets a slew of features and changes. Externally, the SUV gets Explorer front nudge guard, Explorer body decals on the C-Pillar and the hood, a chrome garnish for the projector headlights and taillights, and Explorer branded door visors. Other add-ons include a cycle carrier, cargo basket and a roof-mounted canopy.
On the inside, the Safari Storme Explorer Edition gets a top-of-the-line touchscreen infotainment system, reverse parking assist, a navigation system and faux leather seat covers.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology