Tata introduces Safari Storme Explorer Edition at Rs 10.86 lakh
On the inside, the new edition gets a top-of-the-line touchscreen infotainment system, reverse parking assist, a navigation system and faux leather seat covers.
Tata Motors today announced the launch of its new Safari Storme Explorer Edition. It will be available at all Tata showrooms starting at Rs.10.86 lakhs (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
The new Storme gets a slew of features and changes. Externally, the SUV gets Explorer front nudge guard, Explorer body decals on the C-Pillar and the hood, a chrome garnish for the projector headlights and taillights, and Explorer branded door visors. Other add-ons include a cycle carrier, cargo basket and a roof-mounted canopy.
On the inside, the Safari Storme Explorer Edition gets a top-of-the-line touchscreen infotainment system, reverse parking assist, a navigation system and faux leather seat covers.
To read more visit: www.overdrive.in
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution