DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tata Motors slashes hatchback, sedan prices by up to Rs 50,000
Tata Motors, however, raised prices of its sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) by up to Rs 11,000.
New Delhi: Tata Motors said it has cut prices of its hatchbacks and sedans by Rs 29,000-50,000, in a bid to lure customers to a market that is on course in the current fiscal year to post the first decline in annual sales in a decade.
Tata Motors, however, raised prices of its sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) - the only bright spot in the Indian car market in recent months - by up to Rs 11,000, the spokeswoman, who declined to be identified by name, said.
The increase in prices of SUVs, after factory-gate taxes, will be as much as 35,000 rupees, she added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet