Tata Motors slashes hatchback, sedan prices by up to Rs 50,000
Tata Motors, however, raised prices of its sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) by up to Rs 11,000.
New Delhi: Tata Motors said it has cut prices of its hatchbacks and sedans by Rs 29,000-50,000, in a bid to lure customers to a market that is on course in the current fiscal year to post the first decline in annual sales in a decade.
Tata Motors, however, raised prices of its sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) - the only bright spot in the Indian car market in recent months - by up to Rs 11,000, the spokeswoman, who declined to be identified by name, said.
The increase in prices of SUVs, after factory-gate taxes, will be as much as 35,000 rupees, she added.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology