Tata Nano special edition launched in India
The special edition LX variant now gets alloy wheels, new decals, glove boxes for both the driver and passenger.
For the festive season, Tata Motors has launched a special edition of the Nano in India. The special edition LX variant now gets alloy wheels, new decals, glove boxes for both the driver and passenger and a twin speaker audio system with MP3, USB and AUX-in.
Additionally Tata claims to have improved the suspension setup, added an anti-roll bar at the front and made the car easier to steer. The LX trim has beige interiors, the CX rich black and graphite in the standard trim. All Nano variants come with a 4 year/60,000km warranty whichever is earlier.
Currently Tata is offering the additional accessories in the special edition for free. The Nano is also sold without this package and customers can avail of other cash benfits.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology