Tata Tigor Bookings Commence For Rs 5,000, India Launch on March 29
Upon launch, the Tata Tigor will compete with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire, Volkswagen Ameo, Honda Amaze and the Ford Figo Aspire.
Tata Tigor. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Tata Motors have started accepting pre-bookings for the Tata TIGOR across all authorised dealership for a booking amount of Rs 5000.
The Tigor is Tata Motor's entry into the sub-4 metre compact sedan segment and upon launch will be competing with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire, Volkswagen Ameo, Honda Amaze and the Ford Figo Aspire.
Mayank Pareek, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said. “Denoting the IMPACT design language, best-in-class driving features and an advanced infotainment system, the Tata Tigor Styleback is a clear and exciting harbinger of future vehicles from Tata Motors, set to disrupt the passenger car market in India. We have received an overwhelming response for the Tigor Styleback in its very first week of preview.”
It will be available in both petrol and diesel variants - Revotron 1.2L (petrol engine) and Revotorq 1.05L (diesel engine). The Revotron 1.2L 3-cylinder petrol engine delivers 85 PS of power and a maximum torque of 114 Nm whereas the Revotorq 1.05L diesel engine delivers 70 PS of power and a maximum torque of 140 Nm. Both engines are available with multi-drive modes – Eco and City. The Eco mode optimises engine performance for better fuel economy while the City mode, which is also the default mode, optimises engine output for better performance.
You can read our full review of the Tigor here.
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Bareilly Ki Barfi Music Review: It's Painfully Unambitious
- Happy Birthday Gulzar: 20 Verses That Prove There's No One Quite Like The Legendary Writer
- Industry Experts to Discuss Impact of Demonetisation, GST, RERA at Global Indian Realty Summit