Tata to launch the revamped Nano on June 19
The revamped Tata Nano is likely to come with aesthetic changes but retain its engine.
Mumbai: Tata Motors, one of India's largest car manufacturers, is readying its 2013 Nano for a launch this week. The revamped Nano is likely to come with aesthetic changes but retain its engine. These changes include sleek design add-ons.
The not-so-significant changes include embellishments using chrome strips on the front and rear ends and redesigned bumpers. These changes, although not much, have lent a fresh look to the new Nano. Rear bumpers are now provided with bigger air vents that will ensure enhanced cooling of the car's rear-mounted engine.
Considerable changes, in style and utility, are evident in the interiors of the new model. A new glove box has been provided in the entry-level car. The reworked Nano comes with better-quality fabric, trim and colour changes in its interior cabin, along with a more comfortable seating arrangement than the previous model. The top-end Nano trim will come with an integrated audio system with CD, MP3, Aux-in, USB and Bluetooth capabilities. The car stereo system has been mated to two speakers that are placed on the dashboard.
It is going to be interesting to see if the updated Nano is able to boost sales for Tata Motors. The 2013 Nano facelift is expected to come with a marginal increase in its price tag. At present, the company offers its Nano range within a price bracket of Rs 1.5 lakhs-2.17 lakhs.
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation