Tesla Model 3 Deliveries for New Bookings to be in 2018
Tesla Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Elon Musk's Tesla Motors Inc said on Tuesday customers placing new orders for Model 3 cars will be able to take deliveries only from 2018.
Customers who have already booked a Model 3 will get the car in 2017 as per the company's original plan, spokeswoman Alexis Georgeson told Reuters.
CNBC had earlier reported that deliveries of all Model 3, including those booked previously, had been pushed to mid-2018 or later. The model 3 is supposed to be Tesla's first mass-production vehicle.
Recommended For You
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw