The Grand Tour's First Episode To Air on November 18, 2016
The Grand Tour presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
Ex-Top Gear presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are set to make a comeback with their latest show called 'The Grand Tour'.
The highly anticipated show has been much talked about ever since the Trio left the BBC's hit show and the dip in viewership of the show that followed with new presenters Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc. Chris later announced that he would be hanging up his driving gloves after just six episodes of the rebooted motoring show through his Twitter handle.
According to the latest teaser released by The Grand Tour, the show will be available to Amazon Prime users starting November 18, 2016, under the three-series deal signed by the teams.
The Grand Tour's First Episode To Air on November 18, 2016 With Ex-Top Gear Presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May on Amazon Prime
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Benched Wayne Rooney Happy to Celebrate League Cup Glory