Toyota Kirloskar Motor Sales Dip 6 Percent in October
Toyota Camry Hybrid. (Photo Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has reported a 6.06 per cent decline in domestic sales at 11,651 units in October. The company had sold 12,403 units in the domestic market in October last year, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) said in a statement.
"In the last two months, our production at the plant has been lower than what we had planned due to the unforeseen holidays that were called on account of the unrest in Bengaluru in September and also because of the list of festival holidays in October. This has had an impact on our overall sales," TKM Director and Senior VP, Sales and Marketing, N Raja said.
However, the company has resumed production in full swing including the all-new Fortuner that is scheduled to be launched this month, he added.
"We are very excited about the all-new Fortuner and are confident that we will be able to meet our customer's expectations," Raja said.
The company also exported 974 units of the Etios series in October compared to 1,198 units in the same month last year.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone