Toyota relaunches Innova at starting price of Rs 12.45 lakh
Launched with a new top-end Z variant, the new Innova comes with whole new set of features and is available in a seven and an eight seater options.
New Delhi: Auto maker Toyota Kirloskar Motor today launched all new version of its multi purpose vehicle Innova, priced between Rs 12.45 lakh and Rs 15.06 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), as it looks to enhance sales during the festive season.
Launched with a new top-end Z variant, the new Innova comes with whole new set of features and is available in a seven and an eight seater options in both Euro III and Euro IV, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) said in a statement.
"We believe, with the introduction of the new Innova, the ownership experience of our customers will be further enhanced," TKM MD and CEO Hiroshi Nakagawa said.
Commenting on the launch, TKM Deputy Managing Director and COO Sandeep Singh said that the new Innova is designed to offer more comfort, style and prestige that enhances its versatile nature, practicality and luxurious image.
"We are extremely delighted to introduce this new offering to our customers during this auspicious festive season. The objective of the launch is to bring some energy to the sales," he added.
The new Innova comes with a new front bumper, fog lamps, side moulding and body graphics on the top-end version of the vehicle, Singh said.
Last month, the company's sales were marginally down in the domestic market at 12,015 units, down from 12,115 units in the corresponding month last year.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli