Toyota to recall 1.73 million vehicles worldwide
Japanese auto parts maker Takata Corp supplied the airbags related to the recalls to Toyota.
Tokyo: Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday that it is recalling 1.73 million vehicles worldwide due to an airbag problem.
Japanese auto parts maker Takata Corp spokesman Toyohiro Hishikawa said the company supplied the airbags related to the recalls.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Edges Closer to Chinese Super League
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology