DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Triumph Bonneville T100 and Street Cup To Launch in India on October 18
Triumph T100. (Photo Courtesy: Triumph)
Triumph Motorcycles have gained a lot of popularity in India due to the kind of performance these bikes have, and more importantly, due to the price of their models like the Bonneville range. The British automaker has sent out press invites for their upcoming launch on October 18, 2016. According to a report by CarAndBike, the motorcycles that will be launched by Triumph will be the Bonneville T100 and the Street Cup.
Both these models will share the same 900cc parallel-twin engine as the Street Twin, that develops 54 bhp of power and 80 Nm of torque. It is also reported to be coming with the same goodies as the Street Twin – ride-by-wire, ABS, traction control and torque assist clutch.
When it comes to the looks department, the T100 looks classic, just like its elder sibling – the T120, and mixes in some cafe racer DNA, just like the Triumph Thruxton R.
Triumph had showcased these models at the Intermot international motorcycle show, which was held in Cologne, Germany.
Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh