Triumph Street Scrambler Unveiled at EICMA 2016
2017 Triumph Street Scrambler. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
The iconic British motorcycle brand that blends retro looks with modern-day tech is bringing a suitably stylish scrambler to the EICMA motorcycle show in Milan.
The new Street Scrambler keeps the classic lines of the 1960s Triumph scramblers of old but throws a water-cooled 900cc engine into the mix plus ABS and traction control for good measure.
Everything on the bike has been added or removed to ensure it really can head off the beaten track at a moment's notice and when it goes on sale in January it will do so alongside a huge list of customisation options and personalisation accessories. For instance, customers will be able to specify the bike with a single or double seat, with off-road foot pegs and with an optional luggage rack for those that really want to go exploring beyond the tarmac.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- Top 5 Upcoming SUVs in India in 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport and More
- West Indies vs India: Kohli & Boys Gear Up For Series Opener
- Mubarakan Title Track: Anil-Arjun Present to You the New Party Anthem
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian