Volkswagen Ameo Diesel Arrives at a Starting Price of Rs 6.27 Lakhs
Volkswagen Ameo. (Photo: News18/Siddharth Safaya)
Volkswagen today announced the diesel version of its Ameo after launching the Ameo Petrol earlier this year. The Ameo Diesel will be available at a starting price of Rs 6.27 Lakhs while the 7-speed Ameo Diesel DSG starts at a price of Rs 8.41 Lakhs. Bookings start from today. All prices are ex-showroom Mumbai.
The Ameo Diesel range comes equipped with a 1.5L 4-cylinder Diesel engine delivering 110PS of power. It is armed with standard ABS and driver and passenger airbags. The Volkswagen Ameo TDI (MT & DSG) with ABS as standard is now available for bookings at all Volkswagen showrooms across India.
“We have witnessed a successful launch of our made-in-India and made-for-India Ameo Petrol during the summer this year. Now with the Ameo Diesel being introduced during the festivities, we have an opportunity to cater to a wider set of customers, thereby further expanding the Volkswagen family. Ameo diesel will be equipped with a 5-speed manual and our very popular 7-speed DSG gearbox transmission making it the most compelling proposition in the segment,” said Michael Mayer – Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India.
The Ameo Diesel offers body colour bumpers along with alloy wheels and static cornering lights on the exterior. It flaunts several first-in-segment features like rain sensing wipers, cruise control, front centre armrest and anti-pinch power windows available both in the front and rear.
Five variants available:
Recommended For You
- D-DAY POSTPONEDSupreme Court Adjourns BCCI-Lodha Panel Verdict Till Friday
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: The Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet