Volkswagen Registers Growth in Car Sales in October 2016
Volkswagen marks a positive growth of 70% over same month of previous year
Volkswagen Ameo. (Photo: News18.com/Siddharth Safaya)
Volkswagen has announced its monthly sales performance for October 2016, selling 5534 units as compared to 3255 units sold in the corresponding month of the previous year. This marks a growth of 70% for Volkswagen in India as compared to 2015.
Michael Mayer, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, We welcomed the festive cheer with the launch of Volkswagen’s made-for-India and made-in-India Ameo Diesel, expanding our product portfolio to a wider audience. With our recent launches, we are well on course to give customers, even more reasons to visit the Volkswagen showrooms. We are confident in continuing to improve our performance in sales and service, in the coming months along with exciting new products on the anvil.”
Also Read: Volkswagen Ameo Review
Volkswagen attributes the increase in sales to a larger bouquet of product portfolio that the brand is now offering to the Indian audience combined with the growing demand this festive season.
Volkswagen recently announced Volksfest 2016, with special festive offers that garnered a tremendous response and welcomed several new customers to the Volkswagen family.
Recommended For You
- Tendulkar Writes to Modi, Asks For Inclusion of International Medalists in CGHS
- Sooraj Pancholi Rubbishes Reports of Salman Khan Bashing Sushant Singh Rajput
- TVS Apache RR 310 First Ride Review: Mighty Impressive and Great Value for Money
- India's First Tech And Auto Awards 2017: Watch Now
- Jose Mourinho Involved in Brawl in City Change Room: Reports