Volkswagen Unveils Seven-Seater SUV Christened Atlas
The 2018 Atlas will become the largest Volkswagen sold and assembled in the US, where it will be built in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Volkswagen Atlas SUV. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
Volkswagen has unveiled its new seven-seater 2018 Atlas, pitched as the SUV built with the modern American family in mind.
The 2018 Atlas will become the largest Volkswagen sold and assembled in the US, where it will be built in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The SUV can accommodate up to seven adults and their luggage.
Volkswagen Atlas Interiors. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
Access to the third row has been designed to be within easy reach via an innovative folding seat solution that works even with child seats installed in the second row. Other features include a full suite of connected services and smartphone platforms such as Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink and driver assistance. The Atlas comes with two engine options: four-cylinder TSI turbo or the VR6, both with eight-speed automatic transmission.
As of now, there have been no reports on whether the Atlas or a variant of the SUV will make its way into the Indian market. Watch this space for updates.
(With inputs from AFP Relaxnews)
Recommended For You
- These 62 Phones Are Expected to Get Google Android 8.0 Oreo Update Soon
- All-New Hyundai Verna 2017 – Top 5 Things to Know – Price, Variants & More
- This Throwback Photo of Arjun, Sonam, Harshvardhan Captures Sibling Love
- Singer Toshi Defends Viral Video of His Niece, Says She's 'Stubborn'
- I Don't Wish to Die and Abandon my Mother