Volkswagen Unveils Seven-Seater SUV Christened Atlas
Volkswagen Atlas SUV. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
Volkswagen has unveiled its new seven-seater 2018 Atlas, pitched as the SUV built with the modern American family in mind.
The 2018 Atlas will become the largest Volkswagen sold and assembled in the US, where it will be built in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The SUV can accommodate up to seven adults and their luggage.
Volkswagen Atlas Interiors. (Photo: AFP Relaxnews)
Access to the third row has been designed to be within easy reach via an innovative folding seat solution that works even with child seats installed in the second row. Other features include a full suite of connected services and smartphone platforms such as Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink and driver assistance. The Atlas comes with two engine options: four-cylinder TSI turbo or the VR6, both with eight-speed automatic transmission.
As of now, there have been no reports on whether the Atlas or a variant of the SUV will make its way into the Indian market. Watch this space for updates.
(With inputs from AFP Relaxnews)
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines