DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Watch: At 427.6 kmph Hennessey Venom GT is the world's fastest car
The Hennessey Venom GT eclipsed the former record holder, the Bugatti Veyron.
Mumbai: The Hennessey Venom GT is now officially the world's fastest stock production car, eclipsing the former record holder, the Bugatti Veyron.
Hennessey officials tested the 1261PS/1564Nm 7.0-litre twin-turbo V8 Venom GT on the US Naval Air Station in Lemoore.
Two VBOX 3i data logging systems were used to monitor this run and there were VBOX officials present to verify as well.
The 3.21 km run saw the Venom attain a speed of 427.60 kmph, which is not its top speed considering that the driver ran out of road.
In contrast, the Veyron has a factory restricted top speed of 415kmph.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand