Watch Volkswagen Tiguan First Drive Review
Volkswagen Tiguan. (Image: Siddharth Safaya/Cars18.in)
Volkswagen showcased the Tiguan at the Auto Expo 2016 last year, and within a year they have got it to India. Let's first tell you what was disheartening for us - no virtual cockpit like the display on the instrument cluster even on the top end Tiguan. What a bummer.
But, now it's here and there are two variants of this one. First is the Comfortline that comes at an ex-showroom price of Rs 27.98 lakh and the second is the Highline edition that's priced at Rs 31.38 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
We drove the Highline variant of the VW Tiguan for a good 300 km stretch and here's what we think about it.
Watch The First Drive Review of the Volkswagen Tiguan Below
Read the full story here.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance