DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'A Hundred Lives for You' is set in a time when I was growing up in Delhi: SRK
Book 'A Hundred Lives for You' is set against the backdrop of 1984 riots.
Television journalist Abhisar Sharma's latest book 'A Hundred Lives for You', which gives an interesting mix of emotions, is now available on all leading online stores. For those who came in late, the book revolves around the life of a young boy who had survived turbulent relationships in the backdrop of the heartless riots of 1984 in the very heart of Delhi to finally achieving peace and getting due justice as a successful journalist.
Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani and Farah Khan, who were recently in the city to promote his book, were also handed over a copy each.
"This is a novel set in a time when I was growing up in Delhi, i.e. the '70s and '80s. It has certainly got me curious. It was also the time when Delhi witnessed its worst carnage. The blurb looks promising. The time that the novel is set in takes me back to a time when I was a child". Shah Rukh had said.
Farah Khan, the director of Happy New Year said, "I am going get my hands on the book as soon as I finish promoting the movie".
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan