'A Hundred Lives for You' is set in a time when I was growing up in Delhi: SRK
Book 'A Hundred Lives for You' is set against the backdrop of 1984 riots.
Television journalist Abhisar Sharma's latest book 'A Hundred Lives for You', which gives an interesting mix of emotions, is now available on all leading online stores. For those who came in late, the book revolves around the life of a young boy who had survived turbulent relationships in the backdrop of the heartless riots of 1984 in the very heart of Delhi to finally achieving peace and getting due justice as a successful journalist.
Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani and Farah Khan, who were recently in the city to promote his book, were also handed over a copy each.
"This is a novel set in a time when I was growing up in Delhi, i.e. the '70s and '80s. It has certainly got me curious. It was also the time when Delhi witnessed its worst carnage. The blurb looks promising. The time that the novel is set in takes me back to a time when I was a child". Shah Rukh had said.
Farah Khan, the director of Happy New Year said, "I am going get my hands on the book as soon as I finish promoting the movie".
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Vintage Federer Floors Berdych in 90 Minutes
- Explore Delhi In A Day With Just Rs 500 In Your Pocket
- Air India Blocks Omar Abdullah on Twitter; No One Knows Why
- Saina Nehwal Storms Into Malaysia Masters Semifinals
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More