Blaft to co-publish with Westland/Tranquebar
Blaft Publications will now co-publish titles with the Tata Group's Westland/Tranquebar.
New Delhi: Blaft Publications founded by Rakesh Kumar Khanna. Formerly a totally independent publishing house based in Chennai, is going to co-publish titles with the Tata Group's Westland/Tranquebar imprints from now on.
The publishing house repackages major Tamil pulp fiction as mainstream literature with English translations. It provides wider range of bestselling Indian crime novels, experimental fiction, pulp art, and graphic novels etc.
Blaft Anthology of Tamil Pulp Fiction grabbed the imagination of regional Tamil readers as well as others when it was released in English in 2008.
The official blog writes, "We're going to be releasing some of our upcoming titles (in India) as co-published editions with Westland/Tranquebar. They're part of the Tata Group of companies".
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology