Blaft to co-publish with Westland/Tranquebar
Blaft Publications will now co-publish titles with the Tata Group's Westland/Tranquebar.
New Delhi: Blaft Publications founded by Rakesh Kumar Khanna. Formerly a totally independent publishing house based in Chennai, is going to co-publish titles with the Tata Group's Westland/Tranquebar imprints from now on.
The publishing house repackages major Tamil pulp fiction as mainstream literature with English translations. It provides wider range of bestselling Indian crime novels, experimental fiction, pulp art, and graphic novels etc.
Blaft Anthology of Tamil Pulp Fiction grabbed the imagination of regional Tamil readers as well as others when it was released in English in 2008.
The official blog writes, "We're going to be releasing some of our upcoming titles (in India) as co-published editions with Westland/Tranquebar. They're part of the Tata Group of companies".
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines