Blaft to co-publish with Westland/Tranquebar
Blaft Publications will now co-publish titles with the Tata Group's Westland/Tranquebar.
New Delhi: Blaft Publications founded by Rakesh Kumar Khanna. Formerly a totally independent publishing house based in Chennai, is going to co-publish titles with the Tata Group's Westland/Tranquebar imprints from now on.
The publishing house repackages major Tamil pulp fiction as mainstream literature with English translations. It provides wider range of bestselling Indian crime novels, experimental fiction, pulp art, and graphic novels etc.
Blaft Anthology of Tamil Pulp Fiction grabbed the imagination of regional Tamil readers as well as others when it was released in English in 2008.
The official blog writes, "We're going to be releasing some of our upcoming titles (in India) as co-published editions with Westland/Tranquebar. They're part of the Tata Group of companies".
- Gautam Gambhir 'Nervous as a Novice' After Shock Test Recall
- Strike rate is for bowlers, not batsmen: Anil Kumble
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record