With natural characters, 'The Forbidden One' by Zaarra Khader is good weekend read
The characters are picked up from day to day life of anyone of us and hence you may start imagining yourself while reading the stories.
In a perfect mix of emotions 'The Forbidden One' by Zaarra Khader brings out the feelings of those sections of society that have either been socially condoned or not at all addressed as a part of the society. The 10-story-long novel portrayed the society in most appropriate manner it could have been written.
From a house-hold story of a husband and wife to the tale of someone who is devoted to God or have a dream that differs from the dreams of his family, the novel manages to convey strong message to the readers.
The characters are picked up from day to day life of anyone of us and hence you may start imagining yourself while reading the stories. The way the characters are molded in those lines feel so natural that it feels more like narration of a true incident than a story. With short format, the stories never look monotonous and leaves reader in delight. To someone who likes to read about the society of urban middle class, 'The Forbidden One' is good choice to opt for.
I would suggest it will be a good weekend read.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh And MS Dhoni Hit Centuries, Twitter Explodes With Praise
- Proud to Say I've Always Respected Women: SRK
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- After Vin Diesel, Deepika Padukone Makes James Corden Do 'Lungi Dance', Watch Videos
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment