With natural characters, 'The Forbidden One' by Zaarra Khader is good weekend read
The characters are picked up from day to day life of anyone of us and hence you may start imagining yourself while reading the stories.
In a perfect mix of emotions 'The Forbidden One' by Zaarra Khader brings out the feelings of those sections of society that have either been socially condoned or not at all addressed as a part of the society. The 10-story-long novel portrayed the society in most appropriate manner it could have been written.
From a house-hold story of a husband and wife to the tale of someone who is devoted to God or have a dream that differs from the dreams of his family, the novel manages to convey strong message to the readers.
The characters are picked up from day to day life of anyone of us and hence you may start imagining yourself while reading the stories. The way the characters are molded in those lines feel so natural that it feels more like narration of a true incident than a story. With short format, the stories never look monotonous and leaves reader in delight. To someone who likes to read about the society of urban middle class, 'The Forbidden One' is good choice to opt for.
I would suggest it will be a good weekend read.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet