'Sita's Sister' is a thought-provoking book on women, men and what sets them apart
Kavita Kane wonderfully explores the side of Urmila in the Ramayana.
Kavita Kane is back after "Karna's Wife". This time it is about "Sita's Sister". Urmila - the one who chose to marry Lakshman. The one who did not go behind Lakshman while he was in exile. Why did she choose to stay back?
Kavita Kane wonderfully explores the side of Urmila in the Ramayana. She takes the story to a different dimension and explores each character and his or her intention, bit by bit, keeping Urmila at the core of all things.
"Sita's Sister" is a thought-provoking book on women, men and what sets them apart. A must read.
Book Name: Sita's Sister
Author: Kavita Kane
Publishers: Rupa Publication India
Vivek Tejuja works at Flipkart and loves to recommend books.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Sunderland Relegated from Premier League After 10 Seasons
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- Azlan Shah 2017: Mandeep, Akashdeep Score as India Draw 2-2 Against Great Britain