'Sita's Sister' is a thought-provoking book on women, men and what sets them apart
Kavita Kane wonderfully explores the side of Urmila in the Ramayana.
Kavita Kane is back after "Karna's Wife". This time it is about "Sita's Sister". Urmila - the one who chose to marry Lakshman. The one who did not go behind Lakshman while he was in exile. Why did she choose to stay back?
Kavita Kane wonderfully explores the side of Urmila in the Ramayana. She takes the story to a different dimension and explores each character and his or her intention, bit by bit, keeping Urmila at the core of all things.
"Sita's Sister" is a thought-provoking book on women, men and what sets them apart. A must read.
Book Name: Sita's Sister
Author: Kavita Kane
Publishers: Rupa Publication India
Vivek Tejuja works at Flipkart and loves to recommend books.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team