DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Sita's Sister' is a thought-provoking book on women, men and what sets them apart
Kavita Kane wonderfully explores the side of Urmila in the Ramayana.
Kavita Kane is back after "Karna's Wife". This time it is about "Sita's Sister". Urmila - the one who chose to marry Lakshman. The one who did not go behind Lakshman while he was in exile. Why did she choose to stay back?
Kavita Kane wonderfully explores the side of Urmila in the Ramayana. She takes the story to a different dimension and explores each character and his or her intention, bit by bit, keeping Urmila at the core of all things.
"Sita's Sister" is a thought-provoking book on women, men and what sets them apart. A must read.
Book Name: Sita's Sister
Author: Kavita Kane
Publishers: Rupa Publication India
Vivek Tejuja works at Flipkart and loves to recommend books.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions