Colin Farrell Has Never Read Harry Potter Books
Colin Farrell in a still from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Farrell never read the Harry Potter books before starring in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
The Irish actor plays the role of Percival Graves, the director of security at the Magical Congress of US, in the eagerly awaited-new movie, which is based on J.K. Rowling's book by the same name.
Farrell shared that he has never read Rowling's most popular books but is a self-confessed fan of the Harry Potter film series, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"There are a few films where in they're on the television, I just can't turn them off, they're just so comforting and any 'Harry Potter' series qualifies as one of those films.
"It's just such a beautiful and immersive world, that pays due respect to human emotions. I would be a liar if I said being in a trailer where that score kicks in didn't get me excited. I'm 40 and I shouldn't say such things," Farrell told SFX magazine.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance