Colin Farrell Has Never Read Harry Potter Books
Farrell shared that he has never read Rowling's most popular books but is a self-confessed fan of the Harry Potter film series
Colin Farrell in a still from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Farrell never read the Harry Potter books before starring in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
The Irish actor plays the role of Percival Graves, the director of security at the Magical Congress of US, in the eagerly awaited-new movie, which is based on J.K. Rowling's book by the same name.
Farrell shared that he has never read Rowling's most popular books but is a self-confessed fan of the Harry Potter film series, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"There are a few films where in they're on the television, I just can't turn them off, they're just so comforting and any 'Harry Potter' series qualifies as one of those films.
"It's just such a beautiful and immersive world, that pays due respect to human emotions. I would be a liar if I said being in a trailer where that score kicks in didn't get me excited. I'm 40 and I shouldn't say such things," Farrell told SFX magazine.
Recommended For You
- Harmanpreet Kaur: Indian Cricket's Powerpuff Girl
- Lipstick Under My Burkha: Unveiling of Women Desires Like Never Before
- Harbhajan Asks Yuvraj 'Why Are You Peeping Into My Phone'
- Alia Bhatt Looks Gorgeous In A Black And White, Strapless Prabal Gurung Ensemble
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary