DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: World Book Fair begins on Monday, celebrates India's folk, tribal literature
Celebrating India's folk and tribal literature, this year's theme is 'Indigenous Voices'.
New Delhi: Book lovers in the national capital can head to Pragati Maidan as the New Delhi World Book Fair begins on Monday. The fair will be inaugurated by Union Minister Shashi Tharoor and is on for the next seven days.
Celebrating India's folk and tribal literature, this year's theme is 'Indigenous Voices'. There will be an exhibition of books and arts and crafts. Also workshops and panel discussions on the theme.
Apart from that 1,100 exhibitors from India and abroad will display books at around 2,100 stalls. There are about 23 countries displaying books in the Foreign Pavilion.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users