DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Fifty Shades of Grey' author EL James pens new romantic novel
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ author EL James has revealed she has written a new romantic novel and is halfway through writing another.
London: ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ author EL James has revealed she has written a new romantic novel and is halfway through writing another.
The 52-year-old best-selling author of the ‘Grey’ trilogy, said she is currently working on some new love-inspired material, but doesn't know when it will be published, reported The Daily Mirror.
During a Twitter Q&A with fans, the British writer was asked whether she plans to pen another novel, to which she replied, "I've written a new book and am halfway through
another. Both romances. Not sure when I will finish them."
The author, who recently released ‘Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian’ novel, declined the chance to reveal any further details about her much-anticipated new release.
Recommended For You
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- Champions Trophy 2017: Australia - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs