'Fifty Shades of Grey' author EL James pens new romantic novel
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ author EL James has revealed she has written a new romantic novel and is halfway through writing another.
London: ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ author EL James has revealed she has written a new romantic novel and is halfway through writing another.
The 52-year-old best-selling author of the ‘Grey’ trilogy, said she is currently working on some new love-inspired material, but doesn't know when it will be published, reported The Daily Mirror.
During a Twitter Q&A with fans, the British writer was asked whether she plans to pen another novel, to which she replied, "I've written a new book and am halfway through
another. Both romances. Not sure when I will finish them."
The author, who recently released ‘Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian’ novel, declined the chance to reveal any further details about her much-anticipated new release.
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- Lendl Simmons Sacking Led to Windies Meltdown, Claims Kieron Pollard
- Pakistan to Stage 'Fly-In, Fly-Out' T20 Final in Lahore
- Ranji Trophy, Group B: Rajasthan Bowl Assam Out for 69, Record Innings Win
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom