DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gul Panag unveils Sachin Garg novel, says it's for all
Gul Panag unveiled young novelist Sachin Garg's latest book "Never Let Me Go" at the ongoing World Book Fair.
New Delhi: Bollywood celebrity and activist Gul Panag unveiled young novelist Sachin Garg's latest book "Never Let Me Go" at the ongoing World Book Fair (WBF) and said it will strike a chord with readers of all age groups.
Loosely based on Garg's own life, the book reflects the ups and downs faced by a young engineering student and how he runs away to Goa and tries to start a new life.
Speaking on the occasion, Panag said: "The book truly captures the feel of Goa and the challenging times that Sachin spent there. I'm sure the book will strike a chord with people of all age groups."
The book has been published by Garg's own publication - Grapevine India Publishers, which he started last year.
"My friends suggested that I could write about my own life. The idea caught on. My earlier book, 'It's First Love' was based on the 20th year of my life, while this book is on the 21st year," said an excited Garg.
"Grapevine has encouraged talented writers to have a platform to voice there stories," he added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet