Hitler's signed autobiography to go on sale
A rare copy of Adolf Hitler's autobiography 'Mein Kampf', signed by the dictator himself, will go on sale soon.
London: A rare copy of Adolf Hitler's autobiography 'Mein Kampf', signed by the dictator himself, will go on sale soon -- and is expected to sell for 30,000 pounds.
The first edition of the book, which the Nazi ruler wrote while he was in the Landsberg prison in Germany in 1925, would go under the hammer this month, the Daily Mail reported.
The signed book is one of just 20 limited edition copies that were produced.
It is signed and dedicated by Hitler and features vellum bindings and gold lettering on the titles.
"This is probably the rarest ever edition of 'Mein Kampf' ever to be offered at auction. It is one of 20 - you can't get much rarer than that," said Richard Westwood Brookes of Mullocks auctioneers.
"It is signed by Hitler, which makes it an even rarer version of the first edition."
The book is dated Christmas Eve 1925 and dedicated to Hermann Esser, one of the founders of the Nazi party.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century