Jaipur Literature Festival 2015: Chef Vikas Khanna unveils new cookbook; wants to take Indian cuisine to the world
Vikas Khanna said that the launch of his 18th book was set to coincide with the airing of the fourth season of 'MasterChef India' on January 26.
Jaipur: Noted chef and TV host Vikas Khanna looked calm and composed as the cameras flashed. Dressed in his olive green jacket, pink tie, grey vest, white shirt and faded denims, Khanna dimpled at the adoring crowd (mostly women) at the 8th edition of Jaipur Literature Festival.
"I am here to present to you my 18th book, 'MasterChef India CookBook'," he said with a flourish.
Talking easily about his humble roots and about his passion for cooking, Khanna said that the book launch was set to coincide with the airing of the fourth season of MasterChef India, on January 26.
"My parent's generation didn't take cooking seriously, you know, as a profession. But you'll be happy and surprised to see how many enthusiastic parents email me each day. From India, as well as from all over the world," he said happily.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Sourav Ganguly Denies Ignoring Dhoni in Fantasy Team
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: Vijay Goel Disappointed With Lack of Progress in Kochi
- Suresh Raina Dedicates Orange Cap to Daughter Gracia