Jaipur Literature Festival 2015: Naseeruddin Shah thought Girish Karnad was a ladies man
Karnad in those days, was the director of the prestigious Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) when Shah was a student there.
Jaipur: On a balmy winter afternoon, in the pink city, noted actor Naseeruddin Shah was reminiscing about the old days as a struggler in Bollywood. Karnad in those days, was the director of the prestigious Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) when Shah was a student there.
After graduating, however, Shah realised that Karnad was quite a favourite among the ladies. "I remember how ladies used to hover and 'coo' around him," said Shah with a laugh. "Plus, he used to sport a rugged beard," he added laughing.
The 65-year-old actor was in conversation with writer and actor Karnad at the 'And Then One Day' session on the opening day of the Jaipur Literature Festival.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Who Stands With Whom in Samajwadi Party Pariwar
- How Shivpal's Removal From Cabinet by Akhilesh Shocked the Mulayam Camp
- BJP Labels SP as Sinking Ship, Demands Akhilesh to Prove Majority