Jaipur Literature Festival 2015: Naseeruddin Shah thought Girish Karnad was a ladies man
Karnad in those days, was the director of the prestigious Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) when Shah was a student there.
Jaipur: On a balmy winter afternoon, in the pink city, noted actor Naseeruddin Shah was reminiscing about the old days as a struggler in Bollywood. Karnad in those days, was the director of the prestigious Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) when Shah was a student there.
After graduating, however, Shah realised that Karnad was quite a favourite among the ladies. "I remember how ladies used to hover and 'coo' around him," said Shah with a laugh. "Plus, he used to sport a rugged beard," he added laughing.
The 65-year-old actor was in conversation with writer and actor Karnad at the 'And Then One Day' session on the opening day of the Jaipur Literature Festival.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Why He is Still the Best in Business
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate the Legacy of the Actor
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It