JK Rowling answers Harry Potter fan's queries about Fluffy, Horcruxes and the Black's family house
Author JK Rowling has solved fans' queries about 'Harry Potter' book series, on Twitter.
London: Author JK Rowling has solved fans' queries about Horcruxes and the three-headed Fluffy from the 'Harry Potter' book series, on Twitter. Rowling, 49, was also asked about the 12 Grimmauld Place's bizarre location by the fans, reported The Independent.
"How come when Harry gets bitten by the Basilisk in 'Chamber of Secrets' it doesn't destroy the Horcrux in him?" asked one, to which the writer replied, "The Horcrux-receptacle has to be destroyed beyond repair, so Harry would need to have died. pleaseneveraskmethatoneagain."
Another fan asked the whereabouts of Fluffy. Rowling answered, "He was repatriated to Greece. Dumbledore liked to put Hagrid's more foolish acquisitions back where they belong - not the forest."
The last question she answered was, "Why is 12 Grimmauld place in the middle of a muggle house complex?" Rowling replied, "A Black ancestor coveted the beautiful house, so 'Persuaded' the Muggle occupant to leave & put the appropriate spells on it."
A fan took the opportunity to enquire about the author's favorite brand of tea. "What's your favorite brand of tea?" she asked, to which Rowling said, "Lancashire tea. I'm drinking it right now."
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology