JLF 2015, Day 3, behind the scenes: Amish Tripathi's sister is a fan of his books; Shashi Tharoor attracts amateur paparazzi
Amish Tripathi: If I tell you anything about the next book, I might be killed.
Jaipur: We got a chance to catch up with Amish Tripathi before his big event where he announced his next book series and pleaded him to give us some details. "My publicist is hovering around, If I tell you anything, I might be killed," said Tripathi with poker straight face. But some hint about the book, if not the revealing the title, and Amish said, "Ok so it is on mythology and it's a series. That's all" His elder sister, who was sitting next to him, said, "And guess what, I have read it!" with a wink. The brother-sister duo had a hearty laugh as we looked at them helplessly.
Shashi Tharoor's session was absolutely jam packed. Most elderly couples fought their way with the younger lots to grab seats to get the best view of the politician on stage. One lady, seating almost at the back, whisked out a high end digital camera from her bag and zoomed in on Tharoor. First attempt, she cut his head off in the picture, second attempt, her hands started wobbling, balancing the heavy camera and she managed to just click his forehead. All this happened while we were seated right behind her and getting to witness her photographic skills on the camera's display. After several attempts, she did manage to get a good shot (read complete image) of the politician. Talk about dedication!
Recommended For You
- CHAMPIONS!Women's T20 Asia Cup: India beat Pakistan by 17 Runs to Clinch Title
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding