'King's Speech' to be now published as a book
Rights to the published scripts and tie-in books for many films have been acquired by HarperCollins.
New York: Rights to the published scripts and tie-in books for 'The King's Speech,' 'The Matrix,' 'Saving Private Ryan' and many other films have been acquired by HarperCollins Publishers.
HarperCollins announced on Monday that it obtained the 'majority' of books released by Newmarket Press, a top publisher of film-related works. Newmarket's founder, Esther Margolis, will join HarperCollins as executive editor of the imprint It Books. The change is effective immediately.
Margolis started Newmarket in 1981, Besides film books, Newmarket has also published novelist William Wharton, financial advisor Suze Orman and diet author Daphne Oz.
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Pakistan to Stage 'Fly-In, Fly-Out' T20 Final in Lahore
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale: Top 5 Deals on Smartphones
- I'm the Only Top Actress Who Has Done B-grade Films: Kangana Ranaut
- Will Comment at Right Time: Rakesh Roshan on Kangana Ranaut's Poser