'King's Speech' to be now published as a book
Rights to the published scripts and tie-in books for many films have been acquired by HarperCollins.
New York: Rights to the published scripts and tie-in books for 'The King's Speech,' 'The Matrix,' 'Saving Private Ryan' and many other films have been acquired by HarperCollins Publishers.
HarperCollins announced on Monday that it obtained the 'majority' of books released by Newmarket Press, a top publisher of film-related works. Newmarket's founder, Esther Margolis, will join HarperCollins as executive editor of the imprint It Books. The change is effective immediately.
Margolis started Newmarket in 1981, Besides film books, Newmarket has also published novelist William Wharton, financial advisor Suze Orman and diet author Daphne Oz.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test