Levi Johnston to pen tell-all book on Palin family
Levi Johnston is promising to set the record straight about the Palin family.
Anchorage, Alaska: Levi Johnston is promising to set the record straight about the Palin family.
Touchstone Publishing has a fall publication date for Johnston's book, "Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs."
Johnston fathered a child with Bristol Palin, the daughter of the former Alaska governor, when they were teenagers. The pregnancy was announced days after Palin was selected as the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate. The couple broke up after the birth of their son, Tripp, and reconciled briefly.
He's had a contentious relationship with the Palins.
Johnston says the book, first reported by People.com Monday, will "tell the truth" about that relationship, including his "sense of Sarah and my perplexing fall from grace." He says he's doing it "for me, for my boy Tripp and the country."
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her