RIP Neil O'Brien: A Quiz Tribute to the 'Father of Indian Quizzing'
Neil O'Brien passed away at 82 in Kolkata (Photo: Derek O'Brien/Twitter)
Neil O'Brien, the father of Indian quizzing, and a leader of the Anglo-Indian community passed away in Kolkata. He was 82.
O'Brien was a former Lok Sabha MP also a three-time nominated Anglo-Indian MLA in the West Bengal assembly and an educationist.
Take this Neil O'Brien Memorial Quiz as a tribute to the pioneer of quizzing in India.
Recommended For You
- Fit-Again Shami & Shreyas Iyer Officially Added to Squad
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers
- Life Review: Dialogues Win In This Space Battle Between Human, Alien
- Phillauri Review: Anushka-Diljit's Love Tale Will Work Its Way Into Your Heart