RIP Neil O'Brien: A Quiz Tribute to the 'Father of Indian Quizzing'
Neil O'Brien passed away at 82 in Kolkata (Photo: Derek O'Brien/Twitter)
Neil O'Brien, the father of Indian quizzing, and a leader of the Anglo-Indian community passed away in Kolkata. He was 82.
O'Brien was a former Lok Sabha MP also a three-time nominated Anglo-Indian MLA in the West Bengal assembly and an educationist.
Take this Neil O'Brien Memorial Quiz as a tribute to the pioneer of quizzing in India.
Recommended For You
- When Wankhede Sung 'Happy Birthday' for Sachin Tendulkar
- Maruti Suzuki DZire Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Monalisa's Transformation Is Inspirational!