DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RIP Neil O'Brien: A Quiz Tribute to the 'Father of Indian Quizzing'
Neil O'Brien passed away at 82 in Kolkata (Photo: Derek O'Brien/Twitter)
Neil O'Brien, the father of Indian quizzing, and a leader of the Anglo-Indian community passed away in Kolkata. He was 82.
O'Brien was a former Lok Sabha MP also a three-time nominated Anglo-Indian MLA in the West Bengal assembly and an educationist.
Take this Neil O'Brien Memorial Quiz as a tribute to the pioneer of quizzing in India.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish