RIP Neil O'Brien: A Quiz Tribute to the 'Father of Indian Quizzing'
Neil O'Brien passed away at 82 in Kolkata (Photo: Derek O'Brien/Twitter)
Neil O'Brien, the father of Indian quizzing, and a leader of the Anglo-Indian community passed away in Kolkata. He was 82.
O'Brien was a former Lok Sabha MP also a three-time nominated Anglo-Indian MLA in the West Bengal assembly and an educationist.
Take this Neil O'Brien Memorial Quiz as a tribute to the pioneer of quizzing in India.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats