RIP Neil O'Brien: A Quiz Tribute to the 'Father of Indian Quizzing'
Neil O'Brien passed away at 82 in Kolkata (Photo: Derek O'Brien/Twitter)
Neil O'Brien, the father of Indian quizzing, and a leader of the Anglo-Indian community passed away in Kolkata. He was 82.
O'Brien was a former Lok Sabha MP also a three-time nominated Anglo-Indian MLA in the West Bengal assembly and an educationist.
Take this Neil O'Brien Memorial Quiz as a tribute to the pioneer of quizzing in India.
Recommended For You
- Explore Delhi In A Day With Just Rs 500 In Your Pocket
- LFW 2017: Sonakshi Sinha Looks Vibrant In Tangerine Monisha Jaising Dress
- Yuvraj Singh: The Phoenix Who Keeps Coming Back Again and Again
- Saina Nehwal Storms Into Malaysia Masters Semifinals
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More