'Om Puri - Unlikely Hero': Read the Biography That Stirred a Controversy
The 2009 biography of the late actor was authored by his wife Nandita C Puri.
Veteran actor Om Puri died of a cardiac arrest on Friday morning in Mumbai. He was 66. He made a name for himself in the 1980s with the alternative art cinema that found a niche audience in India, playing several memorable characters that depicted the anger and angst of those times.
He also worked in a number of Hollywood and British films, including The Reluctant Fundamentalist, East is East, and most recently in The Hundred-Foot Journey.
The 2009 biography of the actor, Om Puri: Unlikely Hero, authored by his wife Nandita C Puri, had stirred controversy with the actor expressing displeasure over his wife revealing some of his most private sexual incidents.
Read the book:
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Twitter Loses Its Collective Calm As Hina Khan Calls Africa a 'Country'
- Alastair Cook Feels Ben Stokes Incident Has Changed the World for Team England
- This London-based Indian Artist Recreates Your Favourite Red Carpet Moments On Art Canvases
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Slays In A Red Bodycon Dress At Soha Ali Khan's Book Launch Event
- Volvo XC60 Test Drive Review – Safe Haven