Prince Harry set to become comic book hero
Comic book based on Prince Harry's life is set to be released in August.
New York: Britain's Prince Harry can add comic book character to his list of accolades as a new comic based on his life is set to be released in August, publisher Bluewater Productions said on Thursday.
"The Royals: Prince Harry" is the latest release from Bluewater's 'Royals series' that was launched at the same time as Prince William's royal marriage to Kate Middleton in April and houses titles like "The Royals: Prince William and Kate Middleton."
Harry, who is third in line to the throne, joins other well-known figures, including pop stars Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber and soccer player David Beckham, to have his life story adapted by Bluewater into a comic book.
In a statement the publishing company promised the comic would include Harry's "upbringing with his mother Princess Di and his father Prince Charles, to his wild partying and his military experience."
The publisher will offer two formats: A 32-page comic book and a special collector's graphic novel. They are set to be released on August 24 at comic book stores and online outlets.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology