Readomania launches Talkfest on November 4 with Avirook Sen
Readomania, an Indian literary brand, is launching a programme for literature, culture and art enthusiasts.
Readomania, an Indian literary brand, is launching a programme for literature, culture and art enthusiasts. With an objective to bring new ideas and varied perspectives on one table, the brand is launching The Readomania #TalkFest.
To be hosted at India Habitat Centre once every two months, the event will begin with its first edition at 7 pm on November 4. The speaker for the event will be journalist and 'Aarushi' author Avirook Sen, who will be speaking on Journalism and the Art of Writing.
The objective of Readomania #TalkFest is to bring in new ideas and different perspectives on literature, art, reading and writing and in the process encourage interest in the subjects, in books and in reading literature. It is envisaged as a platform to exchange, discuss and nurture ideas.
Readomania describes itself as 'a literary brand with interests in e-library for fiction and poetry, publishing – digital and print, literary products and events. Readomania's online avatar has a membership of 10000+ literary enthusiasts and boasts of a collection of 2000 e-publications that are freely available to readers. The publication division is five books old with ten more in the pipeline in this financial year.'
Recommended For You
- Wayne Rooney Breaks Bobby Charlton's Manchester United Scoring Record
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- HIL 2017: Nikkin's Late Goal Earns 3-3 Draw for Dabang Mumbai in Opener