RIP Harper Lee: 12 popular quotes from her classic novel 'To Kill A Mockingbird'
The life lessons delivered through the character of Atticus Finch in Pulitzer Prize winning novel 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. A classic novel that defined racial injustice in the Depression-era South and became standard reading in classrooms across the world. Seen through the eyes of Finch's daughter Scout, the novel inspired many and made us look into the world through a positive light.
The brilliant author passed away at the age of 89 but her words will always be with us through her writings. The world knew Harper Lee as one of the last century's most beloved authors, and will continue to do so. While the literary world bereaving the death of Harper Lee, we bring to you quotes from her most known work, 'To Kill A Mockingbird". Let the light of Lee's words enlighten your inner soul.
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- CASH CRUNCHIPTL 2016: Demonetisation Hits League, No Federer, Williams This Season
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits