DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RIP Harper Lee: 12 popular quotes from her classic novel 'To Kill A Mockingbird'
The life lessons delivered through the character of Atticus Finch in Pulitzer Prize winning novel 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. A classic novel that defined racial injustice in the Depression-era South and became standard reading in classrooms across the world. Seen through the eyes of Finch's daughter Scout, the novel inspired many and made us look into the world through a positive light.
The brilliant author passed away at the age of 89 but her words will always be with us through her writings. The world knew Harper Lee as one of the last century's most beloved authors, and will continue to do so. While the literary world bereaving the death of Harper Lee, we bring to you quotes from her most known work, 'To Kill A Mockingbird". Let the light of Lee's words enlighten your inner soul.
Recommended For You
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere