Stephen King's next book 'Joyland' is a thriller
'Joyland' will initially come out just as a paperback before being launched on internet.
New York: Stephen King will take on crime for a novel coming out next year. The author of 'Carrie' and other horror classics has a deal with the publisher Hard Case Crime for 'Joyland,' a whodunit scheduled for June 2013.
King was an early advocate for e-books, but in a statement released Wednesday he said he has such fond memories of reading crime stories as a kid that 'Joyland' will initially come out just as a paperback. That way fans will have to buy 'the actual book.'
Hard Case Crime is an imprint of Titan Books and also has released works by Mickey Spillane, Lawrence Block and Pete Hamill. King has written one other book for Hard Case Crime, the novel 'The Colorado Kid.'
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action
- Pink Has Become a Movement, Says Amitabh Bachchan
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS