Stephen King's next book 'Joyland' is a thriller
'Joyland' will initially come out just as a paperback before being launched on internet.
New York: Stephen King will take on crime for a novel coming out next year. The author of 'Carrie' and other horror classics has a deal with the publisher Hard Case Crime for 'Joyland,' a whodunit scheduled for June 2013.
King was an early advocate for e-books, but in a statement released Wednesday he said he has such fond memories of reading crime stories as a kid that 'Joyland' will initially come out just as a paperback. That way fans will have to buy 'the actual book.'
Hard Case Crime is an imprint of Titan Books and also has released works by Mickey Spillane, Lawrence Block and Pete Hamill. King has written one other book for Hard Case Crime, the novel 'The Colorado Kid.'
Recommended For You
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met