Stieg Larsson box set to be released in Nov
The late Swedish author's multimillion-selling Millennium trilogy will be released in a cased set on November 26.
New York: Arriving in time for Christmas: the Stieg Larsson boxed set.
The late Swedish author's multimillion-selling Millennium trilogy will be released in a cased set on November 26. It will feature hardcovers of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and its two successors, a collection of essays about Larsson and e-mails between Larsson and his editor in Sweden.
The release was announced Monday by publisher Alfred A. Knopf. The set has a list price of $ 99.
The trilogy stars a tattooed computer hacker and journalist who get entangled in murder mysteries, sex trafficking scandals and secret government units. More than 30 million copies of the books have been sold worldwide, including 50,000 copies a day in the United States.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films