Stieg Larsson box set to be released in Nov
The late Swedish author's multimillion-selling Millennium trilogy will be released in a cased set on November 26.
New York: Arriving in time for Christmas: the Stieg Larsson boxed set.
The late Swedish author's multimillion-selling Millennium trilogy will be released in a cased set on November 26. It will feature hardcovers of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and its two successors, a collection of essays about Larsson and e-mails between Larsson and his editor in Sweden.
The release was announced Monday by publisher Alfred A. Knopf. The set has a list price of $ 99.
The trilogy stars a tattooed computer hacker and journalist who get entangled in murder mysteries, sex trafficking scandals and secret government units. More than 30 million copies of the books have been sold worldwide, including 50,000 copies a day in the United States.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case
- Cricketer Mohammad Kaif Slams Media House For Confusing Him With Sharpshooter