DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Stieg Larsson box set to be released in Nov
The late Swedish author's multimillion-selling Millennium trilogy will be released in a cased set on November 26.
New York: Arriving in time for Christmas: the Stieg Larsson boxed set.
The late Swedish author's multimillion-selling Millennium trilogy will be released in a cased set on November 26. It will feature hardcovers of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and its two successors, a collection of essays about Larsson and e-mails between Larsson and his editor in Sweden.
The release was announced Monday by publisher Alfred A. Knopf. The set has a list price of $ 99.
The trilogy stars a tattooed computer hacker and journalist who get entangled in murder mysteries, sex trafficking scandals and secret government units. More than 30 million copies of the books have been sold worldwide, including 50,000 copies a day in the United States.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835