'The Immortals of Meluha' writer Amish Tripathi's next is a series about Lord Ram
After writing extensively on Lord Shiva, bestselling author Amish Tripathi Friday revealed his next series of books will be on Lord Ram.
Jaipur: After writing extensively on Lord Shiva, bestselling author Amish Tripathi Friday revealed his next series of books will be on Lord Ram.
The banker-turned-author made this announcement at the ongoing Jaipur Literature Festival and said he was "curious to know how the entire battle between Ram and Ravana unfolds".
"It was at a literature festival when a reader asked me why we use the word 'Lord' for Ram, and this was the question that got me thinking and led to this series," he said.
"I agree how he treated Sita was unfair, but that was just one aspect of his personality," he added.
Tripathi said he was not sure how many books he will write in this series.
The first book of the series 'The Scion of Ishkwaku' is likely to be released in October this year.
Tripath's Shiva trilogy comprised 'The Immortals of Meluha', 'The Secret of the Nagas' and 'The Oath of the Vayuputras'.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology