'The Immortals of Meluha' writer Amish Tripathi's next is a series about Lord Ram
After writing extensively on Lord Shiva, bestselling author Amish Tripathi Friday revealed his next series of books will be on Lord Ram.
Jaipur: After writing extensively on Lord Shiva, bestselling author Amish Tripathi Friday revealed his next series of books will be on Lord Ram.
The banker-turned-author made this announcement at the ongoing Jaipur Literature Festival and said he was "curious to know how the entire battle between Ram and Ravana unfolds".
"It was at a literature festival when a reader asked me why we use the word 'Lord' for Ram, and this was the question that got me thinking and led to this series," he said.
"I agree how he treated Sita was unfair, but that was just one aspect of his personality," he added.
Tripathi said he was not sure how many books he will write in this series.
The first book of the series 'The Scion of Ishkwaku' is likely to be released in October this year.
Tripath's Shiva trilogy comprised 'The Immortals of Meluha', 'The Secret of the Nagas' and 'The Oath of the Vayuputras'.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Rain Plays Spoilsport as RCB & SRH Share Points
- LG G6 vs Samsung Galaxy S8: It's Beauty vs Toughness
- Shah Rukh Khan Leaves For Vancouver to Deliver His First TED Talk
- Sonakshi Sinha-Armaan Malik Twitter Spat: Why This Debate Needs Attention
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It