'The Immortals of Meluha' writer Amish Tripathi's next is a series about Lord Ram
After writing extensively on Lord Shiva, bestselling author Amish Tripathi Friday revealed his next series of books will be on Lord Ram.
Jaipur: After writing extensively on Lord Shiva, bestselling author Amish Tripathi Friday revealed his next series of books will be on Lord Ram.
The banker-turned-author made this announcement at the ongoing Jaipur Literature Festival and said he was "curious to know how the entire battle between Ram and Ravana unfolds".
"It was at a literature festival when a reader asked me why we use the word 'Lord' for Ram, and this was the question that got me thinking and led to this series," he said.
"I agree how he treated Sita was unfair, but that was just one aspect of his personality," he added.
Tripathi said he was not sure how many books he will write in this series.
The first book of the series 'The Scion of Ishkwaku' is likely to be released in October this year.
Tripath's Shiva trilogy comprised 'The Immortals of Meluha', 'The Secret of the Nagas' and 'The Oath of the Vayuputras'.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- MORE THE MERRIERFIFA President Infantino Backs 48-Team World Cup
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video