This short film called 'Selfie' is a beautiful portrayal of self-worth and low self-esteem
This movie portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Low self-esteem is a problem that we create for ourselves. We let others judge us and we take that judgement as something of an absolute.
'Selfie' is a short film based on daily incidents faced by every common man. It portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Directed by Ramchandra Gaonkar, this is one short film that everyone needs to see.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa