DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
This short film called 'Selfie' is a beautiful portrayal of self-worth and low self-esteem
This movie portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Low self-esteem is a problem that we create for ourselves. We let others judge us and we take that judgement as something of an absolute.
'Selfie' is a short film based on daily incidents faced by every common man. It portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Directed by Ramchandra Gaonkar, this is one short film that everyone needs to see.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand