This short film called 'Selfie' is a beautiful portrayal of self-worth and low self-esteem
This movie portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Low self-esteem is a problem that we create for ourselves. We let others judge us and we take that judgement as something of an absolute.
'Selfie' is a short film based on daily incidents faced by every common man. It portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Directed by Ramchandra Gaonkar, this is one short film that everyone needs to see.
Recommended For You
- TOKYO 2020 DREAMSMy Aim is to Equal Sushil's Feat of Two Olympic Medals: Sakshi Malik
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Wedding bells?Bigg Boss 10: Mona Lisa's Boyfriend to Enter the House to Propose to Her
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know