This short film called 'Selfie' is a beautiful portrayal of self-worth and low self-esteem
This movie portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Low self-esteem is a problem that we create for ourselves. We let others judge us and we take that judgement as something of an absolute.
'Selfie' is a short film based on daily incidents faced by every common man. It portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Directed by Ramchandra Gaonkar, this is one short film that everyone needs to see.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It