This short film called 'Selfie' is a beautiful portrayal of self-worth and low self-esteem
This movie portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Low self-esteem is a problem that we create for ourselves. We let others judge us and we take that judgement as something of an absolute.
'Selfie' is a short film based on daily incidents faced by every common man. It portrays how we let ourselves get affected by what others perceive of us.
Directed by Ramchandra Gaonkar, this is one short film that everyone needs to see.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash