Trump's Ex-wife To Publish Book 'Raising Trump' On Her Experience of Raising 3 Children
(Photo by Owen Hoffmann/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)
US President Donald Trump's former wife is set to publish a "non-partisan, non-political" book detailing her experience of raising their three children, the media reported.
Entitled "Raising Trump", Ivana Trump will publish the book in September, CNN reported.
Ivana Trump, 68, said in a statement on Wednesday that the book will share "unfiltered personal stories about Don, Eric and Ivanka from their early childhood to becoming the 'first sons and daughter'".
The book will also discuss Ivana's childhood growing up in Czechoslovakia and detail her journey to New York, marriage to Donald Trump and her business successes.
Ivana Trump became Donald Trump's first wife in 1977 and the pair divorced in 1990.
She made a name for herself in the business world when she took on large responsibilities within the Trump Organisation while she was still married to Donald Trump, reports CNN.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It