Vineet Singh was recently seen in Anurag Kashyap's 'Ugly', a dark tail about a girl's abduction plot.
New Delhi: Vineet Singh was recently seen in Anurag Kashyap's 'Ugly', a dark tail about a girl's abduction plot. In a previous interview to IBNLive.com, he called his character from 'Ugly' selfish and self-serving. The actor has been nominated for the 21st Annual Life OK Screen Awards in the best supporting actor category for his portrayal for the self serving Chaitanya Mishra. He recently spoke to us about the book which left an indelible impact on his mind.
Charlie Chaplin's 'My autobiography' is the book which has moved him the most. "I draw a lot of inspiration and support from Chaplin's journey and his strength. His way to approach a situation good or bad teaches me a lot. His thoughts and performances in the odd circumstances which are so well captured in his movies, it has always acted a guide for me," he said.
Though Chaplin's biography is a book that moved Singh, Osho's writings have left him impressed and enlightened. "Osho's books are my favorite because of his huge knowledge, bold and deep analysis of human nature and his unique thoughts," he said praising the author on whom he relies for spiritual knowledge.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding