DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2G: Essar, Loop promoters move bail pleas in court
The Ruias and Khaitans were summoned by the court on Dec 21, 2011, after being charge sheeted in the case by CBI.
New Delhi: Promoters of Essar Group and Loop Telecom, named as accused in a case flowing out of the 2G scam, on Saturday appeared before a Delhi court. Essar group promoters Ravi and Anshuman Ruia and Loop Telecom promoters IP Khaitan and Kiran Khaitan moved their bail pleas after they appeared before Special CBI Judge OP Saini.
The court listed the matter for arguments on bail pleas for April 21 after the CBI said that they needed time to file reply on the bail applications.
"Put up for reply and arguments, if any, on April 21," the judge said.
Ruias and Khaitans were summoned by the court on December 21, last year after being charge sheeted in the case by CBI.
After failing to appear in person thrice, they were on previous hearing directed by the court to appear in person before it with a warning that they would suffer if they do not do so.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings