DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2G scam: Unitech shares drop 16 per cent
AK Singh, who represented the CBI in the 2G case, allegedly colluded with the accused Sanjay Chandra, MD of Unitech.
Mumbai: Unitech opened 9.7 per cent down and fell further down to 16 per cent on news that the real estate developer had allegedly colluded with lead 2G prosecutor. CNN-IBN accessed a preliminary enquiry registered by the CBI on February 6, which states that AK Singh, who represented the CBI in the 2G case, allegedly colluded with the accused Sanjay Chandra, MD of Unitech.
CNN-IBN has accessed the audio recordings which led to the Preliminary Enquiry naming Chandra and the 2G prosecutor. The CBI Director says he has informed the Chief Justice of India (Supreme Court), the Central Vigilance Commissioner and the Law Ministry on the revelations.
Former Telecom Secretary Siddharth Behuria and top corporate leaders, including Chandra, were even denied bail for months.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa