DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Air India's grand celebratory sale: Tickets at just Rs 100
National carrier Air India on Wednesday will celebrate its merger with erstwhile Indian Airlines as 'Air India Day', offering tickets for Rs 100 for a limited period.
New Delhi: National carrier Air India on Wednesday will celebrate its merger with erstwhile Indian Airlines as 'Air India Day', offering tickets for Rs 100 for a limited period.
"This is the first time the airline will be celebrating the 'Air India Day'. A function will be held to celebrate the day and also to award meritorious employees of the airline," an official spokesperson said on Tuesday.
Air India was amalgamated with erstwhile Indian Airlines into one airline as "Air India" on August 27, 2007.
On the occasion, the flag carrier would launch 'Air India Offer', a scheme offering tickets for Rs 100 apart from all applicable taxes.
The sale of these tickets would be made only through the airline's website for five days from August 27 to 31 for travel during the period August 27 to September 30 only, he added.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes