AirAsia offers 2 million seats for Indians at 70 pc discount
The airline is offering 2 million seats under the scheme if booked between April 2-7 for travel period beginning Jan 1 to April 30, 2014.
New Delhi: Even as AirAsia's plans to launch an airline in India along with the Tata Group is yet to fructify, the Malaysian carrier has announced upto 70 per cent discount on international flights from India.
The airline is offering two million seats under the scheme if booked between April 2-7 for travel period beginning January 1 to April 30, 2014. The airline has a network in 18 countries covering 85 destination with one of the youngest aircraft fleet in the world
While fares on Chennai-Bangkok is Rs 5,500 all inclusive, a flight on Kochi-Osaka sector would cost a traveller Rs 9309. A seat on Tiruchirapalli -Kuala Lumpur flight is around Rs.4,000.
There is an attractive discount available on other destination like Jakarta, Krabi, Singapore and Yango for flights originating from Kolkata, Chennai and Tiruchirappalli.
The promotional seats are also available for booking via AirAsia's mobile booking platforms through WAP-enabled phones at http://mobile.airasia.com and AirAsia apps on iPhone and Android devices. Free seats to domestic Malaysia destinations such as Penang, Alor Setar, Johor Bahru, Kota Bahru, Terengganu and more are also available from Kuala Lumpur. Only taxes and fees apply to these free seats, a statement issued by AirAsia stated.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti