DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Airtel makes Blackberry affordable
Existing Airtel Blackberry users have the option of continuing with the old plan for unlimited usage.
New Delhi: Telecom major Bharti Airtel has slashed the monthly rental for its services on business phone Blackberry by up to 75 per cent to Rs 249 per month, said a company statement on Thursday.
The company previously had a fixed monthly rental of Rs 1,099 per month.
The new plan, which will be effective from Thursday, is expected to reduce the average monthly bill of the users by 40-45 per cent as the Blackberry utilises a high level of data compression, the Bharti Airtel statement said in New Delhi.
The users would now be charged only 15 paise per KB of usage, it said.
The statement also said existing Airtel Blackberry users have the option of continuing with the old plan with a rental of Rs 1,099 per month for unlimited usage.
Airtel has also reduced the price of the Blackberry 7100g handset to Rs 10,999, the statement added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet