DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Government approves divestment in 4 PSUs
In a major decision signalling reforms, the government on Friday approved divestment in 5 PSUs.
New Delhi: In a major decision signalling reforms, the government on Friday approved divestment in four PSUs.
Below is the list of the companies:
Divestment of 9.59 per cent in Hind Copper
Divestment of 10 per cent in Oil India
Divestment 12.5 per cent in Nalco
Divestment of 9.33 per cent in MMTC through Offer for Sale (OFS) route
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%