Government approves divestment in 4 PSUs
In a major decision signalling reforms, the government on Friday approved divestment in 5 PSUs.
New Delhi: In a major decision signalling reforms, the government on Friday approved divestment in four PSUs.
Below is the list of the companies:
Divestment of 9.59 per cent in Hind Copper
Divestment of 10 per cent in Oil India
Divestment 12.5 per cent in Nalco
Divestment of 9.33 per cent in MMTC through Offer for Sale (OFS) route
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show