2G: CBI witness identifies Anil Ambani's signature
The CBI, in its chargesheet, had alleged that AAA consultancy firm used Swan Telecom as a front company to get illegal licence.
New Delhi: In the latest development in connection with the 2G spectrum allocation case, a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) witness has identified the signature of Reliance ADAG chairman Anil Ambani on some documents.
The CBI witness identified the signature of Anil Ambani on documents attached to the account opening form of AAA consultancy firm, which is said to be a front company for Reliance ADAG.
The investigating agency, in its chargesheet, had alleged that AAA Consultancy Services Company used Swan Telecom as a front company to get illegal licences.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category