DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2G: CBI witness identifies Anil Ambani's signature
The CBI, in its chargesheet, had alleged that AAA consultancy firm used Swan Telecom as a front company to get illegal licence.
New Delhi: In the latest development in connection with the 2G spectrum allocation case, a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) witness has identified the signature of Reliance ADAG chairman Anil Ambani on some documents.
The CBI witness identified the signature of Anil Ambani on documents attached to the account opening form of AAA consultancy firm, which is said to be a front company for Reliance ADAG.
The investigating agency, in its chargesheet, had alleged that AAA Consultancy Services Company used Swan Telecom as a front company to get illegal licences.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?