2G: CBI witness identifies Anil Ambani's signature
The CBI, in its chargesheet, had alleged that AAA consultancy firm used Swan Telecom as a front company to get illegal licence.
New Delhi: In the latest development in connection with the 2G spectrum allocation case, a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) witness has identified the signature of Reliance ADAG chairman Anil Ambani on some documents.
The CBI witness identified the signature of Anil Ambani on documents attached to the account opening form of AAA consultancy firm, which is said to be a front company for Reliance ADAG.
The investigating agency, in its chargesheet, had alleged that AAA Consultancy Services Company used Swan Telecom as a front company to get illegal licences.
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Jimmy Neesham to Miss Kolkata Test, Jeetan Patel's Arrival Delayed
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton